Prague, nice apartment 2 + kk to rent, Tulesicka street, 60 m², balcony, garage, Zlicin, near metro
Beautiful, unfurnished apartment 2+kk with balcony is located on the first floor of new building with lift in Prague 5, Tulesnicka street. In the apartment threre is a kitchenette with ceramic hob, oven, fridge with freezer, dishwasher. Bathroom with corner bath, toilet. Central heating. Floating floor, tiles. The garage place has to be rented for mothly fee. Near the house there is a shopping centers Globus, Ikea, Metropole, Tesco etc. The big advantage is certainly also a raid on a nearby highway D5 (Pilsen, Germany). Very pleasant and quiet location with great amenities and good transport links, close to the house there is bus stop and also station of metro Zlicin line B. Situation of the house enables trips to the countryside. The flat can be furnished by increasing the rent.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 + parking space (has to be rented)|
|Address||Tulešická, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.