Beautiful, partially furnished apartment 2 +1 in the brick building, Pilsen - Slovany
We rent a beautiful apartment for a partial reconstruction of the Slavic people in Pilsen. Apartment 2 +1 with the disposition and the total floor area of 56 m2 located on the first floor of brick house without lift. The apartment is rented partially furnished, it remains a modern kitchen with stove and refrigerator combination, as well as dining table, sofa and several cabinets in the bathroom after a shower, toilet and washing machine. Floor covering and carpet tiles, heating provides its own gas boiler. The apartment has new windows, one side of the house is already insulated, the second is planned in the immediate future. Recommended.
|other water source|
7 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.