Prague, flat 3+kk to rent in attractive locality of Vinohrady, Manesova balcony, prestigious street
We would like to offer for rent newly reconstructed, furnished flat 3+kk /74 m2/ with balcony, situated on the 1 st floor of brick building with lift. Flat constists of twoo bathrooms, twoo impassable bedrooms and spacious living room with imbuilted kitchen unit. First bathroom is equipped with WC and wash-basin, the second one with bathtube, wash-basin, bidet and WC. One of the bedrooms offers view in to the quiet street, the second one in to the courtyard full of trees, whereas both of them have cloakroom. Floor covered with parquet and pavaqe. Quarter of Vinohrady, where this property is located has all kinds of civic amenities, and in the very vicinity you'll find one of the most beautiful parks of Prague – Riegrovy sady. Very nice place to the rest, relaxation, sport. The city center connection is perfect, metro station Jiřího z Poděbrad /green line,A/ is only 5.min by walk. The apartment is furnished, photos illustrative.
|other water source|
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.