Prague, unfurnished flat 2 + kk, Kabesova street, 54 m², terrace with a garden 30 m², Vysocany
We offer to rent a nice apartment 2 + kk in the street Kabesova. The apartment is located in a brick building with an elevator. It is unfurnished. On the ground floor. Area apartment is 54 m2. Kitchen is equipped with a stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave. The bathroom has the bath, toilet. The cloakroom. The house includes a terrace with garden. Suitable for sitting with friends, barbecues, rest. Internet, phone. The apartment includes a garage. The apartment is situated in a quiet location Vysocany. Near the pond Horejsi. Great for summer swimming. In the vicinity of civic amenities – shops, restaurants, post office. Transportation to the center of excellence. A few minutes by bus to the metro Vysocanska. Quiet living in green surroundings.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kabešova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.