Prague, luxury apartment 3+kk for rent, Vinohrady, Slezska street, garden, possible parking
Beautiful modern spacious apartment, partly furnished 3 + kk of an area 68 m2 in the street Slezska-Prague 3. The apartment is located on the 5th floor of the brick house with an elevator. House and apartment after complete reconstruction in 2002. There is a big garden which can be used. There are two unseparated and one separated rooms which are fully – furnished with a bed mattresses, cabinets, lighting etc. In the bathroom, there is a shower and a washing machine, toilet is separately. In the kitchen corner there is a refrigerator, a dishwasher and a ceramic glass plate, oven. The kitchen is separated from a living room by a bar. In the living room there is a dining table with chairs, sofa. The possibility of ADSL connection. Possible to rent a parking space for a fee. There is video-ring and a security door. This is a very nice location in the center with excellent access to metro-station from the Jiriho z Podebrad or Flora, where is also a large shopping center, it is far maximum of 10 minutes walk.
|other water source|
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500CZK + 2500 CZK for parking space (possible)|
|Address||Slezská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.