Prague 10 nice unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, terrace, new building, Janyrova Street
Pay attention to this nice, unfurnished apartment 3+kk for long term rent. The apartment is situated on the second floor of a new building (2001), which is located in quiet part of Prague 10 – Strasnice. The apartment has area of 74 sqm and is divided into two separate bedrooms, living room with kitchenette and terrace. The apartment is not furnished. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, ceramic hob and dish washer, in the apartment is washing machine. Bathroom with a bath tub, toilet is separate. Connection to the telephone and cable internet. On the windows are external safety blinds. To the apartment belong garage, which must be rented for 1.500,– /month. Kiln-drying and storage for bicycles in the house. The locality provides good civic amenities and fast connection to the centre – metro line „A“ and trams. Great and quiet living for a family with children.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 3000 CZK monthly per two people + garage 1500 CZK monthly, doesn't have to be part of the lease|
|Address||Janýrova, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.