Prague, apartment 3+1 for rent, Uruguayska St., 105 m², balcony, garage, Vinohrady
Apartment 3 +1 for rent is located on the 6th floor in the house (with elevator) in a quiet part of Prague 2 – Vinohrady. There is the balcony with the beautiful view of whole Prague. The apartment is furnished and its area is 105 m2. The apartment has two bathrooms (with bath and toilet, shower). Next toilet separately. The kitchen is equipped with fridge freezer, electric stove, dishwasher and microwave. Other equipment includes washing machine. The floor has burnt brick, carpet. Satellite, Internet. Heating gas. Possibility to rent a garage for a monthly fee. The apartment is located in very attractive locality of Vinohrady. In the vicinity of many historical monuments such as the Church of St. Ludmila. There are also many schools and universities. Cultural activities such as the Vinohrady Theatre guaranteed. Lots of shops, restaurants. Perfect availability of transport (tram, bus and metro Namesti Miru 3 minutes walk from the house). Prestigious location for living.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000CZK|
|Address||Uruguayská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.