Prague, completely renovated nice flat 3 +1 to rent, Ostrovskeho street, balcony, 100 m², Smichov
We offer very nice spacious apartment 3 + 1 in the street Ostrovskeho. The apartment has 100 m2 and is situated on the 2nd floor of brick house without lift. There is a balcony on size 6 m2. The kitchen is equipped (fridge, freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, microwave oven). The bathroom has a bath and WC. A second toilet is separate. The new floors are parquet and tiles. Heating gas. Nearby is a shopping center Novy Smichov (shops, restaurants, cinema, fitness). Very popular, busy location. Cultural life guaranteed. Excellent connections to the center. A few minutes from metro Andel. Nice living.
17 500 CZKper month
|Address||Smíchov, Praha 5 - Smíchov (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.