Prague 7, modern furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, balcony,three separate rooms,street Havanská, Prague 7,park Stromovka
Very nice and modern apartment 3+1 with an area of 77 sqm is located on the third floor in brick building with an elevator in the street Havanska. The apartment is fully furnished, kitchen with all appliances (fridge, stove, microwave), bathroom with a bathtub and possibility to get a washing machine if needed. Further possibility of Internet connection, satellite and cable connection. There are parquet on the floor, gas heating. The apartment includes a spacious balcony (8 sqm). Living in a quiet street next to one of the largest parks in Prague Royal Park Stromovka, where you can go for relaxation or active sports. In the place is excellent transport accessibility and great civic amenities. Pleasant living in popular residential area surrounded with greenery.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 utilities|
|Address||Havanská, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||85 m²|
|Balcony||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.