Prague, renovated unfurnished apartment 1+1 for rent, Smeralova, Bubenec, 40m²
Very nice renovated apartment on the fourth floor of the brick building (no elevator). The apartment has one bedroom and new kitchen equipped with stove, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing maschine. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet in the hall, which is shared with apartment next door (toilet is used by this falt only), heating electric. On the floors there are parquets, windows are oriented to the courtyard full of greenery. Small cellar belong to the apartment. Desired location Bubenec is located on the left bank of the Vltava river. There are plenty of places to relax as well as the rest – or Stromovka Letna Park nearby. Beautiful walk to Prague Castle. There are good civic amenities – restaurants, cafes, shops, etc. The perfect connection to other parts of the capital – a tram stop just a few minutes walk from the house.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca 600/per person + electricity and gas (paid directly to the supplier)|
|Address||Šmeralova, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.