Unfurnished apartment 3+1 in the brick house, spacious, 100 m², Plzen - Roudna
Rent a spacious apartment with a 3 +1 layout and total floor area of 100 m2 located on the 2nd floor of brick house without lift. This apartment consists of a walk-through rooms and rented unfurnished. There remains only a standard kitchen with cooker and bathroom with shower and toilet. The lease is a cable connection, internet modules connected and the new tenant may also use the basement of 3 m2. Floors are covered in this flat PVC and carpets, heating provides solid fuel boiler located in the kitchen (solid fuel paid by tenant). Nice location near Boleveckého pond.
|other water source|
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Roudné, Plzeň|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.