Prague, nice furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, st Hurbanova, Krc, 68 sqm, balcony, parking.
Fully furnished apartment 3+1 for rent in Prague 4 – Krc, Hurbanova street. The apartment is located on the 5th floor of block house after a complete renovation in 2007. The flat is after reconstruction in 2005 and has 68 square meters. There is also a 7 sqm balcony. The kitchen is equipped with all appliances. There are connections to the Internet, telephone and cable TV introduced. In the bathroom is a bath, washing machine and toilet is separate. Possibility of renting a parking space in the guarded parking for a fee. Central heating. The floor is PVC, carpet and tiles. Nice, quiet location. In the vicinity of a large lot of greenery. Beautiful place for long walks. Good civic amenities. Restaurants and shops all around. Thomayer hospital nearby. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Bus stop just few steps from the house. Nice home on a quiet place. Flat is located about 10–15min from the center, near Kacerov.
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Hurbanova, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.