Beautiful apartment 3+1(104m²) with a balcony (2m²) for sale, Praha 1, Stare Mesto, Krizovnicka
We offer for sale beautiful flat 3+1 (104 sq.m.) with classical palace layout and original double doors in rooms. The living room and bedroom on the north to Veleslavinova street, kitchen and dining room with balcony to the courtyard – south. High ceilings and large windows provide beautiful light and airy apartment. The apartment has balcony (2 sq.m.) and cellar (4 sq.m.). The floors are oak parquet and tiles. The apartment is fully renovated (2011), the house has a new elevator, new electricity in the common parts of the house, including a new roof insulation, cellar after reconstruction too. The apartment is very quiet because the windows facing the courtyard and the street Veleslavínova. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
12 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Křižovnická, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.