Prague, furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Italska, Vinohrady, 60m², new building, terrace, garage
Fully furnished apartment 3+kk in new residential complex. The apartment is situated on the second floor of brick building, has two bedrooms and a living room with kitchenette, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator, freezer and microwave. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is separately. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. The advantage of the apartment is a terrace facing to the courtyard. To the apartment belongs one parking space in underground garage – needs to be rented with the apartment. Royal Vinohrady is one of the most popular residential area in Prague and offer great civic amenities and cultural life. Important administrative and business centres are easily reachable thanks to all three metro lines (A-B-C). In Vinohrady top restaurants or sport centres. Close park Riegrovy Sady tempt to walks.
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||Italská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.