Charismatic house with garden in Kampa, Mala Strana.
This charming house (not protected monument,only in protected zone) lies in the middle of Prague's Mala Strana. It was built in 1786,but has undergone complete reconstruction at the end of 2009.The house is situated in the heart of Prague 1 – Mala Strana and is located only a short walk from Charles Bridge, as well as from the Prague Castle. The idyllic garden with two parking spaces create trully special and unique atmosphere. In the past this object was used as a dwelling house and at the same time was used as contemporary film scene by a film production. The building is also suitable as a great exhibition space or an art workshop.There is a commercial space available few meters from the house.
There are high quality floor coverings (tiles, parquet or stone) on the ground floor. The house has its own gas boiler.
|local gas||new own gas boiler|
|other water source|
28 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Malá Strana, Praha 1 - Malá Strana (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||130 m²|
|Grounds area||195 m²|
|Garden||yes (106 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.