Prague, nice apartment 2+kk to rent, Drahobejlova St.,65 m², Liben, opposite the metro station, quiet living
We offer to rent luxury maisonette 2+kk + gallery in a brick building with an elevator, apartments size 65m² in Vysočany. Across the street there is O2 arena and shopping center Harfa. From the corridor there are doors to the bathroom 6m², then second door to the room + kk 26m² – fromthis room leading stairs to the gallery 8m², from the gallery there is an entrance to the second room 18m². The bathroom has a corner bath and toilet. The kitchen is equipped with oven, hob, hood. After agreement with the owner it is possibility to furnish the flat with a washing machine and refrigerator. Internet and cable TV available from UPC. Close to the center due to the fact that the apartment is located opposite the metro station Ceskomoravska. Nice and quiet living.
9 300 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2.160,- utilities|
|Address||Drahobejlova, Praha 9 - Libeň|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.