Beautiful apartment 2+kk (49.60 sq. m.) for sale, prestigious location - Praha, Vinohrady, Lublanska
We offer a cozy, sunny apartment 2+kk (49.6 sq.m.) in a prestigious location – Prague 2, Vinohrady, street Lublanska. This apartment is located in the 2nd floor of a new brick house (house was approved in 2005) with lift and consists of a spacious bedroom with wardrobe, living room with quality kitchenette, bathroom, separate toilet and hall. The floors are parquet and tiles, French windows – orientation is on the west, the apartment is sunny all day. To the apartment is possible to buy a parking place (price: 500.000, -). In the location is all amenities and plenty of places to relax – park Gröbovka, Folimanka and Rieger kit. Excellent transport accessibility, metro and tram 3min. (I.P. Pavlova, Namesti Miru) For more information or viewing, please contact your broker.
|other water source|
5 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Lublaňská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||49,60 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.