Prague, furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Francouzska, Vinohrady, 91m², garden, terrace, garage
Fully furnished apartment 3+kk with terrace and garden consist of two bedrooms and spacious living room with kitchenette, where we find all appliances (gas stove, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave). From one of the bedrooms there is the an entrance to the terrace, the front garden accesible from the living room. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet and washing machine. Floors are floating, somewhere tiles, gas heating. Advantage is also a cloakroom. To the rent belongs a garage (needs to be rented with the apartment). House is located nearby Namestí Miru – there are metro, bus and tram lines – also in the night. Vinohrady is the most popular site in Prague due to very good connection to other parts of Prague, nearby you can find many restaurants, clubs, cafes as well as shops and supermarkets.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Francouzská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||142 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.