Prague Vysehrad, 3+1 after reconstruction, near the waterfront view of the Hradcany and Vysehrad
Atypical spacious newly built attic apartment with a terrace overlooking a green courtyard. The apartmnent has a separate fully equipped kitchen, spacious and bright living room, bathroom with large bathtub and toilet, and two bedrooms. Is situated on the top floor of a brick house after reconstruction right under the Vysehrad castle, close to the riverside, tram stops and within walking distance from metro station Vysehrad (metro Karlovo namesti 1 tram stop away). Very nice quiet place to live in a high standard – silent elevator, electrically operated roof windows in the living room, central heating – gas boiler. Possible purchase of a cellar and rent of a parking space in the yard.
|other water source|
6 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Vratislavova, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.