Newly renovated spacious unfurnished apartment 4+kitchenette with a balcony in Vinohrady
Unfurnished apartment newly renovated 4+kitchenette with 2 balconies, 120 m2 is located in Vinohrady, on the 5th floor of a brick building without a lift. Kitchen is equipped with a fridge, hot plate and dishwasher. There is a cornered bathtub in the bathroom. There are hardwoods and tiles on the floor. Installed phone line, cable UPC and fixed connection to the internet. The accessibility is excellent, a travel to a subway station A – Nam. Miru takes 3 min. A travel to a Wenclesas square takes 10 min. on foot. The attached pictures are with equippment of ex-lessee.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||U Kanálky, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.