Prague, luxury furnished flat 2+kk to rent, U Zvonarky, parking, Vinohrady, prestigious street
Luxurious,completely furnished apartment 2 + kk near Zvonařky (P2 – Vinohrady), 49 m2. Apartment is located on the 4th floor of a brick building with two elevators. Part of the apartment is equipped kitchen (refrigerator with freezer, electric stove and dishwasher), living room, bedroom and bathroom with tub and toilet, washing machine. Floating floors and tiles. Heating own gas boiler. The introduction of fixed telephone line and UPC. Desired location of Vinohrady, which offers comfortable housing – around the many parks, nice restaurants nearby are potraviny. The disposal is a garage which can be rented with the apartment. The area is guarded by a camera surveillance system, a terrace overlooking the city Prague. Own swimming pool – for residents only, 24 hour Front Desk Zvonarka residence. The complex is the Hotel Le Palais, which offers in addition restaurants, wellness and fitness center cetrum.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||U Zvonařky, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||49 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.