Prague, apartment 2 + kk for rent, Beniskove St., balcony with beautiful views, garage, Arboreum
Nice apartment 2 + kk for rent, in the residential district Kosire, Arboreum project. The apartment is furnished. Located in a brick building with an elevator. On the 2nd floor. The apartment includes a balcony 6 m2 with a south orientation and spectacular views of the quite surroundings. The cellar is 9 m2. Quality Poggenpohl kitchen is equipped with Siemens appliances – refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave. The bathroom has a bath, toilet, washing machine. The floors has solid oak floors, tiles. Central heating. The apartment has the garage place which has to be rented for monthly fee. Outside free parking for quests. 24 hours security in the house. The house is near the Cibulka sports complex (tennis, squash, fitness, solarium,…) and park. The area offers a calm residential atmosphere, great amenities and easy access to the center. Metro and Centre Andel Novy Smichov 10min, 4,7,9,10,58,59 tram, bus 123. Zlicin Shopping Centrum 6km, easy access to the airport.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3900CZK + 1000CZK garage|
|Address||Beníškové, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||50 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.