Prague,partly furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Chopinova, Vinohrady, 101m², near the park Riegrovy sady
Nice 3+1 apartment located in the Art Nouveau renovated house right at the park Riegrovy sady. The apartment is partly furnished. (Some of the furniture can be seen on the photos belongs to a previous tenant. In the apartment there are sofa, doublebed, wardrobes and table. The landlord can furnished it after an agreement.) There are two bedrooms, living room and kitchen equipped with stove, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. On the floors there are parquets and tiles, heating ensure own gas boiler. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and washing machine, toilet is separately, in the apartment there are also a balcony and the chamber. The apartment has spectacular views to the greenery, the locality of Vinohrady is one of Prague's best neighborhoods. Around quality restaurants, shops, nearby the Metro station Jiriho z Podebrad square and shopping center Flora with 3D cinema. Accessibility to all parts of Prague is excellent.
21 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 1400,- / 2 p. + energy bills|
|Address||Chopinova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||101 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.