Prague, luxury duplex ap. for rent 4+1 (240m²), unfurnished, Janackovo nabrezi, terrace, 3 bathroom
We offer to rent a luxury, unfurnished, duplex apartment 4 +1 (240 m2) in a prime waterfront location at the Janackovo nabrezi, Prague 5, Smichov. It has two terraces overlooking the river and old city. This luxury loft apartment has three bathrooms, three dressing rooms and three bedrooms. The parquet floors and carpets, large kitchen and dining room. Everything is fully furnished including the kitchen. You can find here a fireplace. Suitable for foreigners working or studying. There is a possibility 1× weekly cleaning, bed linen and laundry, all guaranteed service, Internet, TV-connection. In the vicinity of all civic amenities. The house is situated in the historical center of Prague, close to many beautiful monuments and other cultural activities. It is about living at the beautiful location.
|other water source|
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Janáčkovo nábř., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||240 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.