Prague, partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, new building, street Na Harfe, 57m², balcony
Nice, unfurnished apartment 2+kk with an area of 57 m2 with balcony in Prague 9 – Vysocany in the street Na Harfě. The apartment consists of a kitchen which is equipped with fridge freezer, dishwasher, cooker with ceramic hob, bathroom with tub and toilet. The floors are floating and in the bathroom are tiles. There is also a cellar and a garage for a fee. The house is located in a location with excellent amenities and excellent transport – tram. Liben Railway station about 3 minutes. walk from the house. On the pictures is the aparment furnished, but will be rented as unfurnished.
|other water source|
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Harfě, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.