Prague, beautiful semi furnished flat 2+kk for rent, Pod Hybsmankou street, Smichov, 55sqm, balcony, parking
We offer spacious partly furnished apartment 2 + kk (50m²) with balcony in Prague 5 – Smíchov, street Pod Hybšmankou. The apartment is located in a brick building on a hillside overlooking the green. From the street it is on the first floor from the balcony on the third floor. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances – ceramic hob, hood, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave oven. The bathroom has a bath, washing machine and dryer. The bedroom has a raised bed with large storage space. Local heating gas. Parking is available directly at the house. Residential quiet location full of villas and green areas with good transport links. 5 min to downtown, 10 minutes to the airport. In the near all amenities, as well as for foreigners, English school.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3600 CZK for utilities|
|Address||Pod Hybšmankou, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||55 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.