Prague, beautiful furnished flat 3+1 for rent, Tovární, Holešovice, separate rooms, balcony, garage, 76 m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 3+1 for rent with a total area of 76 m2 with balcony is located on the sixth floor of a panel house with lift in Prague 7 – Holešovice. Separate rooms. Kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet separately. The floors are carpets, floating floors and tiles. Throughout the apartment are new wooden doors. There is a TV connection via UPC. Garage parking for one car in the basement is included in the rent. Excellent accessibility to the city center – 5 minutes walk from the house is a tram stop- away on the Metro „B“ Palmovka about 5 minutes to metro „C“ Vltavska or directly by tram to Wenceslas Square. Excellent civic amenities – within walking distance of restaurants, shops, supermarket Billa, pharmacy, primary school, kindergarten, children's playground and a beautiful park Letna and Stromovka.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Tovární, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.