Prague, nice bright, unfurnished apartment 2+1 (66m²) for rent, Jan Masaryk St., Vinohrady, balcony
Very nice 2 + 1 (72 m2) for rent with balcony 6 m2 is located in the third floor of brick house without lift of Jan Masaryk street, Vinohrady, Prague 2. The apartment is completely renovated, the kitchen is an electric stove, bathroom has a tub, toilet in separate room. The floors are parquet and tiles. The apartment is situated in a pleasant and quiet location with excellent transport links, close to the house is a tram stop, metro station Namesti Miru and near the line. All civic amenities.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 550/person utilities + elektricity and gas|
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.