Prague, modern, unfurnished apartment 3 + 1, 90m², large terrace 40m², garage, Vršovice, Ruská street
We offer to rent a unique unfurnished apartment 3 + 1 (2 separate smaller bedrooms, spacious atypical living area). Bright apartment is located on the 5th floor of a new building on the border between Vinohrady and Vršovice, street Ruská. Fully furnished kitchenette (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven). Bathroom with bath, separate toilet. There are a washing machine with dryer. The apartment is very attractive, has a spacious terrace, which is accessible from all rooms. The apartment includes a garage which is included in the rental price. Lucrative location on the boundary between Vinohrady and Vršovice, public transport is 3 minutes from the house. Great accessibility to all parts of Prague. Complete civic amenities (OC Eden about 5 minutes from the house, Slavia Swimming Stadium, Primary School, MŠ, Vinohradská Hospital).
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ cca 4.500 utilities|
|Address||Ruská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury fully furnished apartment 3+kk reconstructed, Kodaňská, Vršovice, air conditioning, balcony, 106 m²
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.