Prague, beautiful apartment for rent, Ruská Street, Vrsovice, 3+1 (90m²) big terrace (40m²), garage
Beautiful apartment for rent 3 +1 (90 m2) with terrace (40 m2) is located on the fifth floor of a new building with an elevator on the border of Vinohrady and Vrsovice overlooking the Vinohrady villa – Russian street, Prague 10. The apartment is rented unfurnished, has a large-scale sound-proof windows and a high quality wooden floors. Modern kitchen equipped with all appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, stove), bathroom with tub and toilet. The apartment is very attractive, has a spacious terrace which is accessed from all rooms. The apartment includes a garage, which can be rented for an extra fee. There is a cellar. Lucrative locality of Vinohrady and Vrsovice, public transport is 3 minutes away. Excellent accessibility to all parts of Prague.
26 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ cca 4.500 utilities + garage 1000|
|Address||Ruská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.