Prague, beautiful, sunny, modern apartment for rent 2 + 1 with a beautiful view of Petrske square
Very nice, bright apartment for rent 2 +1 in Prague 1. The apartment is situated in the 6th floor of the brick house. Lift. The total usable area is 52m². The apartment passed complete reconstruction. It is completely furnished with modern furniture. Kitchen with appliances. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. Beautiful, historical area. Local atmosphere encourage you. You will find there excellent civic amenities.Everybody can choose from wide range of leisure activities. Cultural facilities provided. Several theaters and music clubs in the neighborhood. Good shopping opportunities at your every step. Comfortable transport accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station nearby. Stylish living in a beautiful place. It is possible to lease it for a few months.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Petrská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.