Prague 3 - Vinohrady, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, completely renovated, Ripska street.
We would like to offer wonderful apartment 2+kk for rent. The apartment underwent renovation recently and is situated on the first floor of a brick house in Ripska Street, Prague 3 – Vinohrady. Searched residential area Vinohrady is often caller Royal Vinohrady – is wonderful, has wide streets with original cafes, restaurants or music clubs and is behind the corner from the centre of Prague. The apartment has area of 40sq.m. and consist of bedroom, living room with kitchen corner and bathroom. Bathroom with shower and toilet. In the kitchen is electric cooker and fridge. The apartment is fully furnished. Teh locality provides complete civic amenities and perfect transport accessibility to the centre. Three tram lines behind the corner and metro line „A“ station Jiriho z Podebrad. In the neighbourhood are small city parks great for short walks, jogging or relaxation. Two tram stops far is shopping centre Flora with movie theatre (also 3D). Photos are illustrative.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 550 CZK/person + electricity and gas + refundable deposit 14 000 Kč|
|Address||Řipská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||41 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.