Prague, very nice, spacious house, partly furnished, with garden for rent in Prague 4 - Branik
We offer a half semi-detached partly furnished house to rent, house is on a hill, on the ground floor entrance hall, study/guest room, spacious bathroom with shower and toilet, utility room with laundry. The first floor is a kitchen with built-in appliances (dishwasher, gas stove, oven + fridge with freezer) associated with the dining room and living room with fireplace and direct access to the terrace and garden. On the third floor are three bedrooms, bathroom with bath and separate toilet. The house is after complete reconstruction in 2002. The house has a double garage. Internet. Branik is very nice and quiet location. In the vicinity of a large amount of greenery. Beautiful place to relax after a hard day's work. Civic amenities provided – shops and restaurants nearby. Easy access to the center – bus stop just a few steps from the house.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4500|
|Address||Srázná, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||140 m²|
|Grounds area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.