Prague, partly furnished deluxe apartment 4+1 for rent, Vlasska, Mala Strana, 170m², 2x terrace
Partly furnished, deluxe apartment 4+1 on the second floor of the historical building (with an elevator). The apartment has three bedrooms, living room with dinning area and kitchen, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher. In the apartment there are two bathrooms, one with bathtub, one with shower corner. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. The house belongs to a complex historically named as „The house of the Three Red Hearts“. The complex has been realized over the centuries, throughout the Roman, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical and Modern periods. A rigorous and homogenous high level restoration made the house historically identical to its origin, comfortable and charming at once. Exceptionality of this property is highlighted by its attractive location: in „Mala Strana“, but in an independent quiet and unique site, between Vlasska street and the green park of the Petrin Hill, near to several important Embassies, the St. Nicholas Cathedral, the Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle.
73 320 CZKper month
|Address||Vlašská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||187 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.