Prague, deluxe, partly furnished apartment 4+kk for rent, Zlatnicka, New Town, 134m², 2x terrace
Spacious apartment 4 + kk on the fifth floor of a renovated brick building (with elevator) situated in the city center – at the street Zlatnicka. In the apartment there are two bedrooms, living room and kitchen with dining area. The kitchen is equipped with all appliances – stove with ceramic hob, oven, fridge with freezer and dishwasher. From the kitchen there is entrance to one of the two large terraces, both of them – as well as the windows of his apartment – oriented to the quiet courtyard. In the bathroom there are a bathtube, toilet, washing machine and dryer, a second toilet is separate. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. There is a possibility to rent a parking space in underground garage for a fee. The house is located in a quiet part of the street Zlatnicka, nearby square with relax zone. This part of Prague quarter Nové Mesto means complete civic amenities, comfortable shopping, cultural institutions everywhere around. Due to close metro stations Florenc and Nám. Republiky are available all three Prague metro lines. Two blocks from the house is park and Vltava River, bike path and favourite place for romantic walks.
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zlatnická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||134 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.