Prague, bright, nice unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Ruzova, New Town, 53m², parking, sauna
Nice and bright unfurnished apartment 2+kk on the fourth floor of the house after complete reconstruction (with elevator). The apartment has one bedroom and a living room with kitchenette, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. In the bathroom there are a jacuzzi and washing machine, toilet is separately. On the floors there are parquets and tiles, central heating. Connecting to the internet via O2. It is also possible to rent a parking space in the yard for a fee, another benefit is possible to use a sauna in the building, with a nice relaxing room (for free). The house is located a few steps from Wenceslas Square, in a quiet street. Very nice home in the heart of Prague, with all the advantages that living in the city brings – accessibility to all corners of the city, around the countless shopping and entertainment options. Recommended.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK|
|Address||Růžová, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.