Residential, stylish villa for rent, 10+1 (450 m²), Prague 5, Barrandov, street Filmařská
We rent a prestigious, stylish, residential villa in Barrandov. Villa is after general reconstruction, is the dominant land with panoramic views, is the work of prominent architect. Basic parameters villas are usable area of 450 square meters with 10 + 1 layout and other rooms, living room and dining room 90m², winter garden, 5 separate bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 4 separate toilets, new kitchen and more. In the basement a separate apartment 2 + 1. The villa consists of 2 apartments, better use within a single organization housing and business. Floors are parquet and tiles. Part of the villa are two terraces with an area of 70 square meters, 1,200 square meters and well-kept garden, garage for three cars (electrick gate drives), plus additional parking spaces. The entrance is two separate entrances. Usage is realistic to housing as a headquarters with a combination of the above. Access to the center is 6 km, a seamless connection to the airport, international schools and shopping center.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 10000 CZK|
|Address||Filmařská, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||450 m²|
|Grounds area||1 400 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.