Prague, beautiful flat 2+kk to rent, Vodickova,70 m², 2 bathrooms, parking,center of Prague New Town
We offer to rent very nice flat 2 + kk in prestigious Vodickova street, near Wenceslas Square. The apartment is located in a brick building with an elevator on the 5th floor. Area 70 m2. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, stove. There are two bathrooms. One with shower, the other with bath. Toilet in the bathroom. The apartment is furnished. The floor has a floating floor, tiles. Heating gas. The apartment has TV, ADSL internet. Reception. The chamber belongs to the flat. There is possibility to rent parking place for monthly fee. Very lucrative locality. Close to Wenceslas Square. Near the Franciscan Garden. In the vicinity of many monuments, museums, restaurants, shops. There are countless cultural opportunities. Accessibility to all parts of Prague guaranteed. Near the metro station Mustek, Museum. Several tram stops. Recommended.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+9500CZK utilities + 3000CZK parking possible for rent|
|Address||Vodičkova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.