Prague, luxurious duplex apartment 5+kk (222m²) with fireplace, terrace, 2 closet, 2 bathrooms, jacuzzi
Beautiful furnished duplex apartment 5+kk for rent in the 5th and 6th floor in a brick building with elevator in Čechova street, Prague 7, Letna. Luxurious brand new apartment has an area of 222 m2, two walk-in closets, 27 m2 terrace with jacuzzi, cellar of 13 m2. Nice home in a beautiful part of Prague. The bottom floor has a huge kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, electric stove, dishwasher. In the living room there is also fireplace, studio windows with blinds. Two bedrooms, cloakroom, utility room with washing machine and dryer, built-in wardrobes, large bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, another toilet separately. The upper floor there is another bathroom with tub, shower and toilet, dressing room, two bedrooms of which is the entrance to the terrace with jaqcuzzi. There is air conditioning, video intercom, electric security system, security doors, heated floors in bathrooms, cable, satellite. There is the possibility of cleaning service. Tram 5 minutes away from the house near all amenities.
85 000 CZKper month
|Address||Čechova, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||222 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.