Prague, very nice furnished apartment / duplex for rent, U hranic street., large terrace, Strašnice
Very nice bright spacious apartment for rent 4+kk with a total area of 104 m2 in the street U hranic, Prague 10 – Strasnice. The apartment is situated on the 1st and 2nd floor of a brick house. It is completely furnished, a kitchen with a fridge and a freezer, an electric stove, a dishwasher and a microwave. In the apartment there are 2 bathrooms- one with a tub and the other with a shower. Available television. The apartment includes a beautiful terrace + garden with an area of 160 m2. The possibility of connecting the Internet via UPC. The apartment is situated in a pleasant and quiet area of the capital. Not far from the house there is a tram stop. The subway station Strasnicka line A only 1 stop by tram.
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||U hranic, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||104 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, spacious unfurnished apartment for rent 4+kk (109 m²), Revova Street, Strašnice, balcony, cellar, parking
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.