Very spacious flat 4+1 of an of area of 161 m² in New Town.
Very spacious flat 4+1 of an of area of 161 m2 in New Town. The flat is not furnished, but there is a fully equipped kitchen disposing with a fridge / freezer, stove and dishwasher. In addition to four bedrooms, kitchen and sanitary facilities the apartment has a chamber and a dresser in separate rooms. Used floor coverings are parquets and tiles.There is the possibility of equipping a washing machine, in case of client's wish. Surroundings are quiet and can satisfy even a demanding lover of history. The building is located near the Vltava River and the beautiful historic building of the hospital Na Frantisku. In the location can be found, for example, also the Monastery odf St. Agnes with the Church of St. Salvator, or Church of St. Francis. Civic amenities are outstanding due to the excellent location. There is also a very good transport, which is provided by trams and buses, nearby is located the subway station Namesti Republiky.
26 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1900,- (approx. for 4 persons) house service fee (garbage, water, electricity in common areas, cleaning, lift) + electricity approx. 1000,- + gas approx. 1500,- it is paid directly to suppliers|
|Address||Klimentská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||161 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.