Stylish and newly reconstructed spacious 2+kk apartment with fully equipped kitchen, Ovenecka street
Stylish and tastefully renovated spacious apartment 2+kk with a completely equipped kitchen with brand-name appliances. Itis located in Ovenecká street on the 3rd floor of the house, which was built in the 20th century. In the apartment there are also a bathroom with toilet, bidet and bath, the bedroom closet. There is also storage space, situated in the ceiling in the hall.
Complete and very well realized reconstruction of the house took place in 2009, apartments were equipped at a high standard (new wooden windows, new oak floors, gas boiler, security door, home video phones, safe-deposit box in each apartment, data lines distribution, sanitary of Italian brands). No one has lived in the the unsold apartments. Bathrooms have bidet and tub. Each apartment has about 2 sq.m. ventilated cellar. The lift in the house is silent – hydraulic.
The house is located in the vicinity of Prague's Letna Park with a very popular garden-restaurant and pub with an unique view of the city center and river Vltava. Less than seven minutes walk away you will find Stromovka, the largest Prague`s park, close to which there are Prague Zoo and Vystaviste – place of frequent exhibitions, concerts and lunapark. In the Letna neighborhood we can find all the amenities with supermarket Billa, kindergarden as well as elementary school and grammar school, drugstore, bank, bakery, restaurants, pizzerias, pastry shops, public library etc.). There are 5 tram lines near the house (3 stops by tram to metro Vltavska and Hradcanská).
|other water source|
3 928 400 CZKtotal price
|Address||Ovenecká, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.