Rent a luxury apartment 2 + kk , 54 m², Divadelní Street , Pilsen , balcony , new building
We rent high standard modern flat 2 + kk. This apartment is located in a new building right in the city center and is located on the 3rd floor. Luxurious and spacious apartment with an area of 54 m2 is located in a timeless building in 2011. Bright apartment has a spacious living room with kitchen with appliances (refrigerator, freezer, electric oven, glass-ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave oven). There is also another room and modern bathroom with bath, toilet is located separately. The big advantage is the balcony. Residential heating is central. Of course there is Internet access. Parking available for a fee in the garage in the house. One of the most successful new buildings in Pilsen. Complete amenities in the neighborhood you will find all kinds of shops, as well as cultural activities, medical facilities, etc .. Housing suitable for demanding clients
10 200 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees and services|
|Usable area||54 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.