Stylishly furnished 2kk apartment with all new furniture in the new building on Slunny Vrsek
Charming and very tastefully furnished 2kk apartment with all new furniture, custom -made laminate kitchen with all brand-name appliances (Baumatic) and design elements, designer sanitary, floating wooden floor, balcony and a green terrace. The apartment is situated in a quiet location on the 1st floor of the new house built in 2010. The apartment is ready to be moved in – owner leaves all equipment. The apartment comprises living room with terrace and stylish kitchen (hotplate, dishwasher, fridge with freezer, oven, microwave), bathroom with tub and toilet, bedroom with balcony. All rooms are separated by a corridor. The owner made a small bedroom in the living room using plasterboard partitions, this can be easily demolished. The apartment has a cellar and parking space, the price of which doesn´t increase the total price of the flat. The house was built in 2010 and is at a higher standard than the surrounding buildings in the Sunny Hill. It´s located in the outer and absolutely calm part of the new district (charging hoppers wall separates the houses from the nearby highway). In one-minute walk is available Albert supermarket and other shops and services. Not far away there is a bus stop, connecting this quiet neighborhood with underground lines (Roztyly, Depo Hostivar) and Interspar Hostivař complex with multiplex cinema and dozens of shops and restaurants. Approximately 2 minutes away by car is a connection on a highway to the Brno and Prague D1 circuit.
|other water source|
3 750 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Rižská, Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.