Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 3+kk, street Slevacska, Lehovec, 71sqm, loggia.
Very nice, newly renovated apartment 3+kk (71 sqm) for rent in Prague 9 – Hloubetin, Slevacska street. The apartment is rented as furnished and is located on the ground floor of panel building with an elevator. The apartment also has a 4sqm large balcony and 3sqm large cellar. Everything is newly reconstructed this year. There is a beautiful new kitchen line with all appliances in the kitchen. There's also a beautiful, modern equipped bathroom with corner bath, toilet and washing machine. The possibility of parking in front of house. On the floors are oak parquet floors, PVC and tiles. Central heating. Possible of UPC or O2 Internet connection. Location excels its peaceful character. Ideal for families with children. Possibility to relax and rest. Nearby is a large shopping and entertainment center „Cerny most“, which provides opportunities for shopping in supermarkets and specialty stores a wide assortment. In addition, many restaurants, cafes, multiplex cinema, bowling, swimming pool, sauna, spa and squash center. Perfect accessibility to the center – bus stop just a few steps from the house, Metro „B“ Hloubetin.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Slévačská, Praha 9 - Hloubětín|
|Usable area||71 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.