Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Vysocany, 55sqm, terrace, garage.
Nice apartment 2+kk (55sqm)for rent is located in the new building at the junction of Zizkov Krejcarek and Vysocany – Novovysocanska street. Beautiful quiet location with lots of greenery around. The apartment is located on the ground floor of new building from 2006 and it belongs to a private terrace measuring 15 sqm. The apartment is equipped furnished with modern furniture. Kitchen appliances – combined fridge, cooker. Internet cable + wifi. A beautiful terrace offers a pleasant stay. The apartment has garage parking for one car, whose price is included in the rent. Good connections to the city center. Sports and wellness center nearly. This area offers a lot of green areas for walking. Directly in front of the building is a bus stop number 136 (metro Vysocanska direction, or Prosek direction, Flora, Sporilov, Roztyly). Within 5 minutes walk to tram stop 1, 10 and 19 (stop Krejcarek) direction to Palmovka Metro (5min). Can be rented as part furnished.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Novovysočanská, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.