Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Vinohradska street, Vinohrady, 55m².
Very spacious and sunny apartment 2+kk on the Vinohradská Vinohrady. The apartment is furnished, has an area of 55 m2 and is located on the third floor with an elevator. Kitchen is equipped with fridge / freezer, gas cooker. The apartment has also television and telephone. In the bathroom is a bathtub, washing machine and WC. The flat has alsoa a cellar is well and chhamber. Heating is gas heating. The apartment is situated in an attractive location with excellent public facilities, theaters, restaurants, post office. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague, just steps from the house is a tram stop and metro-Flora. The apartment is located in a quiet place with lots of greenery. Just two metro stops are located very famous Wenceslas Square, the center of the bustling city life, shops and restaurants.
|other water source|
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 poplatky|
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.