Prague 1 - Nove Mesto, Wenceslas Square, suitable for a clinic of aesthetic procedures, etc.
We would like to offer you for rent the commercial space with an area of 289 m2 on Wenceslas Square. The premises are suitable for a clinic of aesthetic procedures, dental services, dermatology, etc. Located on the 3rd floor with a lift, easily accessible from the main street. The possibility to rent a garage for a fee. These facilities include a waiting room, reception, cashier, surgery, internal surgery, staff locker rooms, day room, staff restrooms, staff toilet, filter, filter washroom, washroom for doctors, room for cleaning tools, sterilization room, operating room, clean laundry store, a corridor – department, reception – department, nurses' washroom – patients, patient toilet, 2 rooms, patient preparation area, utility room + hall, hall interventions, registration. Clinic is not equipped with medical facilities. Tenant shall provide appropriate license to operate clinics or contracts renowned doctors to perform acts.
80 000 CZKper month
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||289 m²|
|Grounds area||1 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.