Luxury and spacious apartment 3+1 for rent, area of 104 m², Prague 6 - Hanspaulka.
We would like to offer your for rent a luxury apartment 3+1 with a balcony after a total renovation, area of 104 m2 in 3rd floor of a vilahouse in Hanspaulka. The apartment is equipped with luxury kitchen, elegant sanitary, in the interior are design items. There is a living room, hall, two bedrooms and separate kitchen. From the hall are separate entrances to the bathroom and toilet. From the balcony is a wonderful panoramic view of Ořechovka, Petrin Hill, Prague Castle and the Old and New Town, Hotel Praha, but also in a quiet garden which is partly available for the tenants. Nice place to live, quiet neighborhood with all amenities. Elementary school, kindergarten, shops, restaurants, sports facilities Hanspaulka mini golf, Sokol Dejvice, Hotel Praha with a public swimming pool, sauna and fitness center. BUS from Evropska – Hradcanska, all within 5 minutes of walk, Dejvicka metro station, tram and four other Bus routes to 10 minutes from Borislavka. Airport 15 km, transport pass – Prague-10km range, a natural protected monument – Šárka Valley, Pitcher Dzban for swimming, biking trails leading directly into the countryside outside Prague. Podbaba ferry to the zoo and near is the park Stromovka. Recommended for those who love quiet and pleasant atmosphere of Prague Hanspaulka desired location.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.600.-/person + 600,-/each other person + electricity bills|
|Address||Vilímovská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||104 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.