Prague luxury apartment 4+1+dining room to rent, Villa Bianca, Bubenec, 210.58 sqm, 2x garage
New, luxury apartment 4+1+ dining room (210.58 sqm) for rent in a modern environment in a very nice area of Prague 6 VILLA BIANCA (built in the style of modernism) is situated in an environment of private gardens. By adjusting the trees and vegetation, was created an English garden, complemented by a Japanese rock garden with pond. There two underground parking (included in rent), the most sophisticated security systems, security, manager of the complex present on the spot and carefully maintained gardens provide residents complete comfort. The suite consists of three bedrooms, one living room, two bathrooms, toilets, two chambers, a kitchen, dining room and cloakroom. Prestigious quarter underscores the closeness of the historical monuments of the capital, especially the Prague Castle. There are also diplomatic residence and headquarters of many of Prague's Embassy. Nearby lies several large natural parks, especially Stromovka and Letna Park. Very good accessibility to the city center.
75 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 20.000CZK|
|Address||Pod kaštany, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||210,58 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.